Zoya Blair & A Giveaway Roundup
Zoya Blair is one of the only reds that I own. My boyfriend Will picked it out for me and I think he did an excellent job. Gorgeous, blackened wine color shimmer. I have three Zoyas so far and I truly love them all. Great formulas and lovely colors. This is three, easily applied coats. NailTek Foundation II on my ring & pinkie for a matte effect.
- Win a case of Ritter Sport Chocolate Minis (that's 84 minis!!!!) from Mission Mommy. Ends 1/24.
- Win a Zero Water Pitcher from Silver Savings. Ends 1/24.
- Win the apron of your choice from Flirty aprons & Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/27.
- Win a WaterPik Easy Select Shower Head from 3Kids&Us. Ends 1/28.
- Win a BARBAR Eco-8000 Professional Eco Friendly Blow Dryer from Art of Random Willy-Nillyness. Ends 1/29.
- Win Nail'd & Polish'd's all-time favorite nail goodies. Ends 1/29.
- Win the EarthLust Stainless Steel Water Bottle of your choice (gorgeous options!) from My Wee View. Ends 1/29.
That is a beautiful color!ReplyDelete
Your man has taste! Very classy red :-)ReplyDelete
LOVE LOVE LOVE that color! I am now a follower :) nice to meet yall!ReplyDelete
If you haven't tried Zoya Isla yet, you absolutely should. It's one of those gorgeous, sophisticated dark reds with blackened edges. One of my all-time favorites.
Thanks for the tip Whitney G!ReplyDelete