Sinful Vacation Time & A Giveaway Roundup
This is 2 coats of Sinful Vacation Time. This is a nice neutral shade if I need to be conservative with my nails. I really can't figure out what color it is though. Dusty, brownish pink? Help me out ladies. Nice formula & easy application. $2 at Walgreens. Here it is with Konad plate M63 in hounds-tooth. I used E.L.F. Dark Navy ($1) for stamping. Not my best Konad effort, but that hounds-tooth pattern sure is amazing!
- Win POM Wonderful from Mint Green With Envy. Hurry ends tonight!
- Win a set of pillowcases from Snooze City Designs & Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/30.
- Win a box of Dove Chocolate Discoveries Truffles from Rockin Mama. Ends 1/30.
- Win a Price-Pfister Faucet from Multi-Testing Mommy. Ends 1/31.
- Win a Water Lily Showerhead from Evolve Shower Heads & Night Owls Perch. Ends 1/31.
- Win a Sodastream from Confessions of a First Time Mommy. Ends 1/31.
That polish is very pretty!ReplyDelete
i think it's very beautiful! This sinful color is amazing!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for posting my giveaway ;)ReplyDelete
The Dusty brownish shade is so lovely - but digital is a close second!ReplyDelete