Chevron Tips With Zoya; Or The Day I Left The House In My Pajamas

This post from Zoya live was the inspiration for these nails, pairing a matte polish with something super shiny. My version with Zoya Dream & Zoya Phoebe turned into one of my favorite manicures of the year. I love this color combination!
 
Now a brief word about my outfit. I went to a pajama party that night with Chuck Palahniuk, Chelsea Cain, & Monica Drake! It's not easy to figure out what to wear to a public pajama party... My hometown is very lucky to have Booksmart Tulsa bringing incredible author events to town on a regular basis. This one was really over the top. More than 900 people at the downtown library that is closed for renovations. Vandalism allowed! LED beach balls! Spooky stories! Lots of fun! Below is a quick video of the insanity.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

Popular Posts