Zoya Rebel & Cosmo Nail Art

Sometimes I'm too busy to do my nails as often as I'd like & my manicure actually has time to start looking worn & chipped. That was the case when I wore the lovely Zoya Rebel. I needed to get out the door but I hadn't done my nails for days. I grabbed Zoya Cosmo & dabbed it on the three spots that had chipped & then added more wherever I thought it would look pretty. Manicure saved! It turns out that tons of people noticed my nails that night & all of them asked me if they were inspired by the movie Frozen. They weren't & I haven't seen it, but everyone who asked looked so happy that I just said yes!
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Awww...this is so pretty. Love the base color and the glitters on the side. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts