Trust Fund Beauty Elegantly Wasted


Trust Fund Beauty Elegantly Wasted is a gorgeous polish from a brand I've never tried. Here's a little info about Trust Fund Beauty from their website.
Unlike some of your relationships we are non-toxic and cruelty free.
We are an “indie” brand with an edge.  We want you to not just wear a colour but wear a statement on your nails.  We are a brand with an attitude that sources our polish from Canada and the USA. Our other products formulated with love in the EU.
Elegantly Wasted is shown here at two easily applied coats. I love purples in this tone all year round.

 
 You can keep up with what I'm reading on Goodreads!

Thanks for reading!
April 

Comments

  1. I love the sleek packaging, and I do appreciate that the colour is true to the swatch on the website. The polish applies easily, offering excellent coverage with two coats, and it is very pigmented. I love how it holds up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts