I'm sooooo excited about this! I won this freaking adorable Happy Sloth Necklace from MaryMary Handmade's Etsy shop a few weeks ago. I love him and everyone who sees him loves him, so I asked her if she would like to sponsor a giveaway. She said yes!! Woohoo!!!
Now here's the best part-it's open to EVERYONE WORLDWIDE and you can pick ANY item in her shop under $40!!!! She has also included two options pictured below that are so new they haven't even made it into the shop yet. Happy Narwhal & Happy Ladybug!
MaryMary Handmade has also offered a 10% discount to my readers, good through the end of March. Use the word 'concrete' in the message to buyers section when making your purchase.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING.
- This giveaway is open to everyone worldwide! Yay!
- This giveaway starts today, March 6th, and will end Sunday, March 14th, 2010 at 11:59PM Central Time.
- We'll select the winner with random.org's random number generator and notify the winner by email on Monday, March 15th.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner doesn't reply within 24 hours, that winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected via random.org.
I'm going to keep this one super simple. One entry per person.
- Go to MaryMary Handmade's Etsy and tell us which item you want to win. Think carefully and explore all options because this will be your prize if you are the winner! Remember you can also choose the Happy Narwhal or Happy Ladybug even though they aren't yet listed in the shop. Use the form below to enter. This works MUCH better than comments, so I've turned them off for this post to avoid confusion.
I did not receive any compensation for this giveaway in the form of product or payment of any kind. I won my Happy Sloth Necklace fair and square from Steals, Deals and Heels.
Thanks for reading!