Some of you may remember my post about the 80's Prom last month. I had lots of fun and got to wear a crazy outfit that many of you commented on or emailed me about.
The skirt came from UPC Fashion, a fellow Tulsan who sells her creations online. I asked the drop dead gorgeous Chelsea (that's her modeling her designs in most of the site's photos!) if she would like to sponsor a giveaway and she said yes!!
Now here's the best part-it's open to EVERYONE WORLDWIDE and you get to spend $40 in her shop!!!! You can combine items to a total of $40 or you can use that $40 toward a larger purchase. Your choice! Please note that most items can be made to your size and measurements. How exciting! Chelsea has some amazing tattoos, check out that arm!
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING.
- This giveaway is open to everyone worldwide! Yay!
- This giveaway starts today, May 4th, and will end Wednesday, May 19th, 2010 at 11:59PM Central Time.
- We'll select the winner with random.org's random number generator and notify the winner by email on Thursday, May 20th.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner doesn't reply within 24 hours, that winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected via random.org.
- Check out the UPC Fashion and tell me tell us which item you want to win. Think carefully and explore all options because this will be your prize if you are the winner! This is required for a valid entry. Please feel free to leave additional feedback, comments and questions forChelsea in the space provided.
- You can earn an optional second entry by liking UPC Fashion on facebook. Be sure to leave your facebook user name so I can validate your entry.
- You can earn an optional third entry by becoming a follower of Chelsea's blog. Be sure to leave your Google Friend Connect name so I can validate your entry.
- You only need to fill out the form once. This works MUCH better than comments, so I've turned them off for this post to avoid confusion.
I did not receive any compensation of any kind for this post. I just like to promote fellow creative people who love to make things!
Thanks for reading!