First we have Zoya Bailey, shown here with four coats, but it would have been fine with three.
Zoya describes this color perfectly.
Light neutral pink sheer base with cool pink duochrome shimmer and sparkling silver microglitter.The silver microglitter reminds me of lightly sprinkled sugar. This one looked pretty sheer, so I asked my sister Alisa to swatch it too, since my nails are lightly stained. Here's her photo. Thanks Alisa! Alisa used just two coats.
I ended up liking Zoya Bailey a lot more than I thought I would. It's a nice color, not really my style, but it works GREAT as a layering polish! I'll show it over Zoya Coco later in this post and will show it over other colors soon.
Next up is Zoya Brizia, shown with three coats. I love this one!
Zoya Brizia is a taupey lavender metallic with a silvery blue duochrome effect! I've never seen anything else quite like it and it goes with nicely with most of my wardrobe.
Zoya Coco is one of those colors I would never pick up, since I'm not really drawn to anything in the red family but I ended up really liking this one.
It's a dusty burgundy creme that looks like a dusty reddish brown in low lights. Beautiful color and easy application. This is two coats. Here's Zoya and my dog Wally with some very silly looking fur. What happened that day Wally?
Zoya Flowie is my least favorite because I don't find it very flattering with my skin tone. This is 3 coats.
I would call this a light, peachy brown creme. Easy application. This will probably look great on ladies with much paler or much darker skin tones than mine.
From my least favorite we go to my all time favorite, #1 nail polish, Zoya Gaia! You can read my full post on this beauty here. This is the polish I would keep if I could only have one for the rest of time. Soft white with gold microshimer. This is 4 coats and yes it's totally worth it!
Zoya Pasha is another favorite. You can read my full post about it here. This is 2 coats. I think it looks like iced coffee.
Zoya Raine is another sheer that works as an AMAZING layering polish. This is 4 coats.
This is another one that I thought might be too sheer for my nails. Here it is on my sister Alisa with just 2 coats. Thanks again Alisa!
Zoya Raine is a pink/purple duochrome. You can see Raine layered over Coco later in this post. I tried it later in the week over a green creme and it looked INCREDIBLE!
Last but certainly not least, we have Zoya Sasha. This is another color that I would never pick up but I love it!
Zoya Sasha is a cool toned, blood red creme.
This is 3 coats. I tried it with 4 coats but couldn't tell a difference.
Golly, that was a lot of pictures. This is the longest post I've ever done! Here's a couple of bonus pictures.
This is Brizia with a little Konad. I used Zoya Coco on my pinky and middle fingers and Zoya Sasha on my ring and pointer.
And this is Zoya Coco with one coat of Zoya Raine on the left & one coat of Zoya Bailey on the right. So cool!!! You can really see how lovely both Raine and Bailey are once they are layered over other colors! I'll be showing them over more colors in the next couple of weeks. See what I mean about Bailey's lightly sprinkled sugar effect?
So we have eight lovely, underrated beauties from Zoya! Zoya has kindly offered one lucky winner their choice of any three of these polishes!! You have Bailey, Brizia, Coco, Flowie, Gaia, Pasha, Raine & Sasha to choose from. This prize can only be shipped within the continental US shipping, no P.O. boxes.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING.
- You must be a follower of our Concrete and Nail Polish blog. If you have a question on how to become a follower contact April at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This prize can only be shipped within the continental US shipping, no P.O. boxes.
- This giveaway starts today, May 16th, and will end Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 at 11:59PM Central Time.
- We'll select the winner with random.org's random number generator and notify the winner by email on Wednesday, June 2nd.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner doesn't reply within 24 hours, that winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected via random.org.
Each person is allowed to enter up to three (3) times as follows:
- Be a follower of our blog and tell me which of the underrated Zoya polishes you would like to win. No entries will count unless this first entry is completed.
- You can earn an optional second entry by posting about this giveaway on your blog. You can do this in a post (it doesn't have to be it's own separate post) or by posting in your sidebar. Just make sure you leave the link in your entry.
- You can earn an optional second entry by tweeting about this giveaway. Leave the link to your twitter status update in your entry.
- You only need to fill out the form once. This works MUCH better than comments, so I've turned them off for this post to avoid confusion.
I received six polishes from Zoya that I reviewed above. Gaia & Pasha were purchased by me at an earlier date. All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.
Thanks for reading!