BB Couture Dragon's Breath


This is 3 coats of BB Couture Dragon's Breath. Man it's gorgeous! Dragon's Breath is the number one selling purple on Overall Beauty and I can see why. It's a very unique plum jelly with super fine silver glitter. Great formula too. I say this is a must have for any purple lover, maybe any polish lover period!

I won this polish from the lovely Audrey of Le Vernis Chocolat. Audrey sadly just announced that she will be leaving the blogging world for health reasons. Go wish this classy lady a fond farewell if you haven't already done so.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. How is the drying time on this one? I have 3 BB's but I haven't gotten around to trying them yet. Pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use a fast drying top coat. Sometimes I still have problems with some polishes drying though. Dragon's breath dried a little faster than average.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this one really is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks April! Good to know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts