Claire's Mood Peaceful Confident


This is 3 coats of Claire's Mood Peaceful Confident. These are so cool! I took tons of pictures and this was the only one that came close to the real color. It's a super bright sea green except for the tips which are more turquoise. These are super fun for longer nails especially since you can see the color changes almost all of the time. They change with heat so the tips are cooler and therefore a different color. I would love to try some of the other colors from this series. This one is not really for me, but such a great idea!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. That is such an awesome color! I purchased a glow-in-the-dark polish from Claire's not too long ago, but it applied terribly. Maybe I'll give them another chance and get one of these super cool Mood polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! These Mood polishes are totally calling to me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. that looks absolutely amazing. I don't even wear on my hands because of work, but I feel like I just want these.. just because. LOL

    Thanks for sharing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog! I´m your new follower and my blog about nail art is:
    http://veve-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts