Quirius Caribbean Turquoise

 This is 2 coats of Quirius Caribbean Turquoise without a topcoat. It's a weird polish but I decided to keep it in my stash even though I don't normally like turquoise on my nails. for some inexplicable reason. This polish has a plasticy finish that I think is interesting.
Below I've used a topcoat on my ring and pinky fingers which gives it a normal creme finish and somehow makes it seem like a brighter turquoise too.

Only a few more days to enter my giveaway! Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. WOW - you are INCREDIBLY neat with your nailpolish - how do you get it looking so perfect??? I have just discovered your blog, and am now about to scour the rest to discover your fabulous secrets! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous turquoise color! It looks amazing on you you should love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive always loved this colour! its so beautiful! love ur pics!
    www.nailgalore.my

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turquoise is always a gorgeous nail polish color. :) <3

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the time I love turquoise nailpolishes. I do right now. But I'm not familiar with the brand.. Where can you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got mine as part of a giveaway prize, but it looks like they can be purchased here for $3. http://qnail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the finish in the first shot and thought "ooooh is that ever neat!" What a bright colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The plasticky finish of this is what I expected from that one line from Orly but it didn't deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That color is gorgeous!! I absolutely love turquoise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts