Apothica has just become my very first blog sponsor and to celebrate they are giving away a $25 gift certificate to one of my lucky readers from anywhere in the world!
I know you ladies are going to love this prize! Apothica is filled with all sorts of big name brands that we love like Essie & Lippmann! They also have a huge range of skin care, makeup and lots more from some of my favorite brands like Archipelago Candles, Demeter Fragrances & DuWop Cosmetics.
This is the gorgeous Essie Mint Candy Apple that everyone went crazy for over the summer. I had a party at my house and everyone was looking through my polish stash. Essie Mint Candy Apple ended up on the toes of one female party-goer and the fingers of a guy! I gave my extra bottle to the girl and it made her night. She'd never ventured beyond the usual reds and pinks so she was quite excited to try something new.
Essie also makes my current favorite topcoat, Good To Go. Dries fast, no shrinkage and no bubbles!
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING.
- This giveaway is open internationally. Woohoo!
- This giveaway starts today, October 26th, and will end Wednesday, November 10th, 2010 at 11:59PM Central Time.
- We'll select the winner with random.org's random number generator and notify the winner by email on Thursday, November 11th.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner doesn't reply within 24 hours, that winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected via random.org.
Everyone has the opportunity to earn up to 16 entries per person. You only need to fill out the form once. This works MUCH better than comments, so I've turned them off for this post to avoid confusion.
Mandatory Entry. Leave your name and email in the form below. That's all that is required for this one!
- One entry for becoming a fan of Apothica on Facebook.
- One entry for following Apothica on Twitter.
- Two entries for tweeting about this giveaway. (Only once please.)
- Two entries for telling me about your favorite Essie product that is sold on Apothica.
- Two entries for signing up for the Apothica newsletter found at the bottom of their website.
- Seven entries for a blog post with a link to Essie at Apothica. Must have a minimum of 100 words and use the word Essie linked to this page.
I'll provide Apothica with the winner's contact information so they can contact them and verify the info, then send out the prize. Also, please save SkinCareRx as a contact in your email box so they can contact the winner instead of going to theSpam/Junk Mail folder!
Apothica is providing this prize. This in no way influences my opinion. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Thanks for reading!