Halloween Nails


I wouldn't quite call this manicure a fail, but it just didn't look as cool in real life as it did in my head. I think that happens to all of us sometimes. I used my awesome new Sation Holiday Spirit as base and then freehanded the night sky with Maybelline Matte Sapphire. I drew the bats with an Art Club Nail Art black polish. The second picture was taken in the shade.


Hope everyone is having a fabulous Halloween weekend! Or just a great weekend in general if you aren't in a part of the world that celebrates Halloween.

Don't forget to enter my current giveaways.

Comments

  1. I love this! It looks plenty cool to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha omg, that's like the story of my life. Nothing looks as good as I imagine it.

    But anyway, I think this came out awesome! The lines look really smooth. And I like the bats the most...the one closest to the cuticle is especially cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, your free-hand looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happened to me too lol, but you did a great design!
    How come I haven't enter your giveaways!? I am going to enter them right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glitter underneath! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts