Sally Hansen Arabian Night At Dollar Tree Mini-Haul!!


I love Dollar Tree! I've found so many amazing polishes there. Here's a picture of the goodies I found over the weekend. The two Sally Hansen Salon polishes were packaged together with the labels covered but I was pretty dang sure that I had just found the mythical Arabian Night polish from a couple of years ago and I was right!! I also found these adorable Mini Divas polishes that come with matching nail files in the caps. The purple one will be going into a future giveaway.

Here's a close up of Arabian Night. Painted Lady Fingers has an amazing post about this gorgeous polish. If you live in a city with a Dollar Tree go now! I'll be heading to a few of the others in my town to see if I can find another bottle.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Wow, nice find! My DTs have been awful lately. I'll be interested to see how you like the Mini Divas; I haven't seen any posts about those yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! how awesome! - - i agree with Karen! my Dollar Trees are awful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to find another bottle to include in a future giveaway! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waiting for my DT to get some sally hansen (rumor has it some have the vintage prisms line). I did pick up some art deco in white and black though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked that up at a Ocean State Job Lot, and the color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those Mini Divas, I didn't see those at my DT, oh well another excuse to return to my DT lol ^_^.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts