Strange Beautiful Anthropolgie (Cinder Block)



Strange Beautiful sold these very odd but lovely polish sets exclusively at Anthropologie. Ashley picked this set up for me recently and it's super cool! You have to use each polish with the other one still attached. I thought this would be difficult or weird but I think it actually made polishing my nails easier. I didn't have to do any clean up at all! It basically just means you have a really long brush handle.
These colors don't have names, just "color inspirations". I find this a bit pretentious but that's ok because I also love that the company wasn't afraid to try something unique. This color was inspired by cinder blocks. I'm wearing two coats here but you can almost get away with just one if you're careful.
Lovely polish from a company that doesn't mind trying something different! You can see the purple polish here.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. When I first saw these, I was worried about storage. Any way you put it, one of the polishes would be upside down. Isn't that going to affect the quality?

    Other than the bottle issues, I do love this colour. Grays are so unexpected and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this military grey shade. It looks great on you. Interesting concept, but I'll probably never try it (guess what, we don't have it here in Slovenia). XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. that lilac looks like it would be gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous colors! Not sure I like the two in one for polish - just because I am a little OCD and like to store mine standing, but the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts