China Glaze OMG & Christmas Nails


This is 3 coats of the much loved China Glaze OMG. I featured OMG in one of my very first posts, but I think it's worth showing again. My nails are so much nicer now! The first 2 pictures were taken in full sun, next I took one in the shade and then 2 indoors with a flash.
OMG dries super fast and you can have a bit of drag before you get used to the formula. Once you get the hang of it though, it is very easy to apply and a great option if you need to get out of the house quickly. It's still in my top 5 favorites for sure!



Do any of you know where I can find a list of the China Glaze polishes and the numbers that are listed on the bottom near the name? There is a beauty supply store in town that has TONS of old China Glaze polishes but they are still in their boxes and shelved by number. The owner doesn't want people to browse but expects you to know what you want and ask her for it. If I had a list of the names and numbers, I could easily see what she had without waiting for her to look up the numbers and without having to know exactly what I want before I arrive. I know she has the whole OMG & the Kaleidoscope collections. Help me out and I'll see if I can find some rarities for future giveaways!

Here is my second attempt at a Christmas Tree manicure inspired by Blue Tape and Nail Tips Shooting Star manicure. I don't like how this one turned out very much but I still say it's a great idea even though I messed it up twice! Prove me right ladies and make some Christmas Trees!


Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to enter my LaVaque & Color Club giveaway!

Comments

  1. Yes! Check out my spreadsheet: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tFlT6w75cP5KxLfJn-dagtw&output=html I have all the OMG and Kaleidoscope polishes listed with their CG code and their numerical code. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty. i missed out on this one but i won't miss the new holo's this Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with getting China Glaze OMG--it's amazing! Cute tree, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and I love the fat tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love This color, yu should so giveaway one of these colors.

    hehe Im following you

    http://totallypolishedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty sweet color. I love how it looks in the sun! I wish my nails were as long as yours!

    follow me at: http://collegestudentsnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts