American Apparel California Trooper & Poppy


I love American Apparel polishes! I love their nifty rectangle bottles that sit so nicely next to each other, I love their huge range of gorgeous creme shades & I love their formula. I've already used up my bottle of Cotton, & I just picked up a backup of California Trooper. I've gushed about California Trooper before. If I could only have one nail polish this would be it!

For this manicure I used California Trooper & Poppy for my accent nail. It's the basis for some nail art inspired by a book, but it looked so pretty before the nail art that I had to take some pictures. I'll post the nail art & a quick review of the book that inspired it very soon.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. So pretty! Love the accent nail too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on that one sista!
    I am so wanting them! as soon as they came out with them I put in my order but they do not ship to Guam even tho we are US of A! Anywho looks great on ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can you get American apparel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.americanapparelstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these two colors together! Great choices. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shades and beautiful hand.........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts