Color Club Holiday Splendor

Color Club Holiday Splendor is from the 2011 Beyond The Mistletoe Collection. I've posted about two others from this set here & here; they are all incredible! Shown here at two coats, it's very easy to apply as long as you wait a bit between coats to avoid dragging.

Holiday Splendor is easily the most insane & blingiest polish I own. It got more attention than every other manicure I've ever worn. Blue leaning green jelly base loaded with holographic glitter. So excellent!!!
 
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Every time I see swatches of this, I always kick myself for not picking it up when I had the chance! Gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still order it directly from their website! http://www.shopcolorclub.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=splendor

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts