China Glaze Sun Of A Peach

China Glaze Sun Of A Peach is from their Summer 2013 Sunsational Collection. I'm not a huge neon fan but I thought I'd give this one a try because I needed some color in my world; this December has officially been the least sunniest, most gloomy December on record in Tulsa according to meteorologists! Unfortunately Sun Of A Peach was not a good pick me up. The formula is bubbly streaky mess. The neon orangey peach color is ok but it's almost impossible to photograph. I'd day it's somewhere between my two pictures in real life. It does look pretty intense under black light but the terrible formula is a deal breaker for me so I'll be passing this one along to a friend.
 
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. STAHP it with that ring right now. That is freaking awesome!! Oh, and I like your manicure too. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my top 3 favorite possessions. Found it in New Orleans over a decade ago.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts