CoverGirl Lingering Spice

I've never tried a CoverGirl polish and it looks like they aren't currently producing any according to their website. I got this one from a friend and decided to give it a try anyway. This is CoverGirl Lingering Spice, what a great name! I love square and rectangular bottles but I really hate the square cap/brush handle. When you wipe off excess polish on your brush you also flatten it out a bit and I kept having to hold the cap awkwardly to get the flat side onto my nail. This was a deal-breaker for me even though the polish itself is pretty and the formula was good. Not special enough to be worth the hassle though since I have lots of polishes in this color family. 
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. This is pretty on you, but to be honest, I have not ever bought a CoverGirl polish - I think the bottles are so teeny compared to what you are paying for them. I've just never thought of it as a good buy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts