New York City Trip With Zoya!

Just got back from a super fun trip to NYC so I've got a few pictures to show you. If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen a few my nail updates but I'll repost them here with some further explanation.

I started off the trip wearing Zoya London with accent nails of Zoya Tomoko. As usual, everyone wants to know about Tomoko; if you don't have a bottle yet, hurry up before it's gone since it's been discontinued!
Over the course of the trip I started adding bits of Zoya Sunshine and later more Tomoko since my outfits got less grey and more blue and gold over the course the trip. Lots of fun and since Zoya Pixie Dusts dry so fast I could just add a bit whenever I had a few spare minutes. By the end of the trip I had geometric shapes and stripes in all three colors and each nail was different. You can see the progression below.
 
 

The highlights of the trip were definitely seeing a large exhibit of paintings and drawings by one of my favorite artists, Egon Schiele at the Neue Gallery and then seeing Black Sheep, Das FX, and ?uestlove at the Brooklyn Bowl. ?uestlove DJs there every Thursday and he walked right by us on his way to set up.

And here are 3 of my favorite pictures from the trip simply because I can't resist.
I call this one The Light and The Dark - NYC 2015. I just think it's hilarious that we accidentally walked around New York the whole time as color coordinated couples! Will and I are the light and my sister Alisa and her boyfriend are the dark. Also Alisa fit in better than all of us with her black puffy coat. EVERYONE seemed to be wearing black puffy coats!
Will posing with a stunning Chuck Close painting at the MEtropiltan Museum of Art.
Me laughing loudly where it just might have been illegal. My laugh is often loud enough to get me in trouble but people usually love it anyway.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Awww..those nails are such a beauty! Love the color combos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts