Revlon French Roast

Revlon French Roast is shown here at 2 coats; the formula was just fine but the brush was not. The brush is very stiff with uneven bristles which made application a bit tricky. I only have one other Revlon Colorstay polish and I don't remember it being terrible so maybe I just got a bad brush. The color of the polish is a bit disappointing too. There is nothing wrong with it per se but there are tiny multi colored shimmer particles visible in the bottle that look really cool but they disappear on the nail. It looks like a plain brown creme 99% of the time and maybe like it has a bit of regular shimmer the other 1%. Perfectly fine color but I have other brown cremes that I like better so I'll be passing this one along to a friend.
 
 

I love the Chew series from Image comics! Antonelle and Secret Agent Poyo are my favorite characters. You can keep up with what I'm reading on Goodreads!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

Popular Posts