Zoya Meg & Flakies

Zoya Meg is correctly described by Zoya as a "light yellow-toned mermaid green with heavy gold and silver metallic shimmer and a sparkling foil finish." I found this to be the same color as the lovely Zoya Apple but with the addition of silver in a foil finish as opposed to Apple's strictly gold shimmer.Nice formula & only 2 coats as opposed to 3 needed for Apple, however I think I slightly prefer Apple & will be passing Meg on to a lucky friend.

I decided to take a picture with my awesome Medusa toy by Todd McFarlane. Don;t look into her eyes!
I thought Zoya Chloe would look pretty layered over Meg so I gave it a try, very pretty.
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Wow I wouldn't have thought to put flakies on Meg but I LOVE how it looks! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flakies over Meg :) And I also kept Apple over Meg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the sparkle of Meg is just much prettier!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts