Zoya Rory & A Rather Boring Gradient


This is 2 coats of Zoya Rory, a "medium mauve pink with lilac tones, gold and silver reflective metallic shimmer accents, and a foil-like finish." The formula is just like Zoya Edyta & you'll need to wait a few minutes between coats. I"m passing this one to a friend as I just don't like the way it looks with my skin tone.
The next day I was feeling uninspired so I tried one of my favorite easy techniques & applied a quick sponge gradient with Zoya Carly. The results were just kind of blah & I looked for another color to stamp on top but nothing quite worked out. Not a bad manicure, just kind of boring.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. if only all colors go well with skintones,,, i hate it everytime it happens to me,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's say simple instead of boring, it suits you really well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts