My Favorite Polka Dots!

Sation Bump In Beige is a truly fantastic polish. I used 2 thin coats to start this manicure. It applies like a dream with no streaks. It's also the best match for my skintone which is exactly what I wanted for this look. I added large & small dots of Sation Snow White in no particular pattern & the results are magical. I couldn't quit staring at my nails & wanted to show them off to everyone. Good thing I have a blog for that! Nude nails with a pattern in a bold color are something I'll be doing again for sure. Also this is very easy to do, so if you like it, give it a try!
 
 
It's so cold! I can't wait for winter to end!
 

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Great colors and I'm a fan of the range of polka dot sizes ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts