Sation Classical Note & Bump In Beige & Some Quick Nail Art

Sation recently updated their brand & bottles & I have a few of their new polishes to show you. The bottles are oval with thick glass bottoms. The new brushes are great for ladies like me that love wide brushes. The formula on all the ones I've tried is excellent. You can find out more about the brand on their Facebook page.

First we have Classical Note, a dusty berry with a finish somewhere between a creme & a jelly. Great formula & only needs 2 coats. A classic just as the name suggests!
Next is Bump In Beige, a new favorite color that I've already worn twice. It's a beautiful shade of beige with just a hint of rose in the same creme/jelly finish as Classical Note. Often colors like this are hard to work with but Bump In Beige has a dreamy formula.
 
The next day I tried a little nail art with the fan brush that came with nail art brush set. I'm not entirely pleased with the results but it was easy & very fast.
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. So delish! All the girls in my office were oohing and aahing over the awesomely retro (bt so fresh) Classical Note - we think it looks like a 1920's movie cover..and Bump in Beige is all the rage...it was my most recent mani color. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cool way to make a gradient with a fan brush is to put a drop of one color right next to a drop of the other color on a palette (I use a plastic bowl lid, actually!) and dip the fan brush into both at the same time, then sweep it across the nail. It blends *beautifully* between the two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the great idea Iroshi!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts