My Stash, Another Candid Shot

Will grabbed the camera & took another picture of me playing with my polish stash. I store mine on a table in an ever rotating snake formation. When I use one, it goes to the back of the line. If I don't have something specific that I want for my nails, I just use the polish at the head of the line and go from there. When I've gone through them all, I pile them up, smoosh them around, and line them up in different order.

You can see me looking very happy during the smooshing around phase in this earlier post.

This picture was taken at the old house. Most of my polish is still neatly packed away right now. I haven't found the perfect place for it at the new place yet. Wish me luck; it's chaos over here!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I like your system! :) I need a better system for polishes. Right now, I have them arranged by color, except for the foils and the glitters, which I separate into their own category. Yeah, it's a little nuts. But in a charming way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that every single system is a little nuts in a charming way. I think that is exactly how my boyfriend feels about mine.

    Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea of rotating nail polish, thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! They all look so pretty. How many bottles do you have? And are you thinking about getting a helmer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again Jennifer! I just took a quikc count and I have right around 150. I think I'm going to try and find a place to display them the same way in my new place. I think helmers are great for people who have lots more polish than I do or who like to have their polish organized.

    I tried sorting by brand, then I tried sorting by color, but I keep going back to this random system. It just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, Whew! I don't feel so bad! I'm at 110. Thought about getting the Helmer myself but then that would give me more of an incentive to buy more to fit in the Helmer, so no! I say do what works for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts