Rimmel Steel Grey


This is another polish that I won from R3 Daily. Perfection! I love everything about this polish except for the name. I wouldn't call this Steel Grey! The formula was lovely and I am one of those weirdos who LOVE the wide brushes. I love the bottle shape and the crown on the top of the cap. Only 2 coats needed for a nice finish. I'll be buying more from this line in the future!
R3 Daily and Little Music Boxes have great comparison posts featuring this color!

A few more days to enter my custom postcard giveaway!
And don't forget to check out the UPC Fashion giveaway too!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Nice colour! I also like wide brushes, can't handle small ones as good haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is one of my favorites. I agree - steel grey for a name? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very nice colour. I really like it!
    I'm a fan of wide brushes too, they make application so simple and really reduce streaking. Who doesn't love that? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts