Quirius Starry Night & Some Rhinestones

I have no idea why this is called Starry Night, as it's a dark purple creme! My camera hates purples & this polish is much less blue than the photos. It dries darker than the bottle color and has the same finish as Quirius Caribbean Turquoise without a topcoat. It's shown here with topcoat.
I've never used any sort of 3d nail art before and I obviously had no plan with this manicure! I just randomly threw these on. Not something I would do again but I learned how to place them properly the next time I want to use them.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. wow that did dry darker.... i really like This look...i may try....
    just liked you one face book!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·... vividfusion.spot.com ...Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the stones look rather good. I like accent nail rather than 5 OTT nails. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the gem encrusted pinky. The polish is very nice and interesting that it dries darker than the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that what you threw on looks cute! It's good too that you just did 1 finger. There's a new trend it seems where 1 finger has something that stands out from the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts