Color Club Soft As Cashmere


Nice color but it's super sheer & thin. This is coats, & you can see below that it's not nearly enough. This would take at least 4 coats, possibly 5! No thanks for a polish that isn't unique. I'm actually wondering if I got a bad bottle since I haven't seen anyone else have this problem. Does that happen though?
Essie Chinchilly is very similar, maybe a bit less yellow toned than Soft As Cashmere. This one's going into my to be frankened pile.

Thanks for reading!
April

Current Giveaways
  • American Apparel Polish Giveaway! Ends 12/3.

Comments

  1. Too bad it is that sheer. I wonder if a different color can be put on first without changing the Cashmere color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous color. I don't know how I feel about it being so sheer, though. I agree with Kimberly; maybe underwear would help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts