Orly Rio Nights & Some Nail Art


This is 3 coats of Orly Rio nights but I think it could have used a fourth coat. The formula is thin and sheer but still easy to work with. Nice, slightly reddish, purple creme color.


I used my beloved smART Nails stickers for this manicure and I really like the results. I used these before in one of my World Cup manicures. They functioned as gears for that one but here they are a fun twist on the half moon mani. I really want to use these on a sky blue background with a bright yellow for the moon so I can make a sunshine manicure. The accent color for this manicure was L.A. Girl Flare Dark Purple.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Beautiful purple...too bad it is so sheer! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy purple! I don't see any nail art though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I forgot to add the pictures! Thanks ABOP! I'll fix that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks quite pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty purple. It is so sheer that I doubt I would buy it tho. Your nail art is pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty colour and I really like the nail art too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous purple. Love the gear stickers on your moons. Wonderful manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I really like the shape of that stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mani! Love the purple combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great purple, and I love the half-moons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts