Color Club Positively Posh & A Christmas Manicure


This is 2 coats of Positively Posh, a dusty medium creme that I feel indifferent towards. The formula is a bit runny so there was quite a lot of clean up. I have other browns that I much prefer so this one is going to my "to be frankened" bin.
Next I tried some nail art that really isn't my style but I like to try things a little outside of my comfort zone from time to time. I think I would have preferred a more intense green. I used Color Club Feel the Beat & Maybelline Khaki Fringe.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Love that ring finger! I like that you only did it on the one finger--awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freaking cool. The accent nail looks awesome and the base color suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts