NYC Molten Metal & Christmas Nail Art


NYC Molten Metal was one of my first lemmings and it doesn't disappoint! It has an amazing formula, shown here at 3 coats. It seemed a bit sheer at first but the foil particles are super dense. It's a silver & taupe foil. Lovely! And I found it for .50 cents at the Dollar Tree. Woohoo!

Below we have a Christmas manicure inspired by the amazing nail blog Blue Tape and Nail Tips. She did a gorgeous Shooting Star manicure earlier this year that immediately made me think of adapting it into a Christmas tree. My first try didn't quite live up to my imagination but it's still a great idea. You ladies should give it a try! Their are so many variations possible. Thanks again to Blue Tape and Nail Tips for the inspiration!

I used my much loved Zoya Edyta for the tree. It's the perfect color! That's my Wally in the picture below.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to enter my LaVaque & Color Club giveaway!

Comments

  1. What a creative way to create a tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've never seen this color before, I love it! And 50 cents is a plus :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color! I remember you commenting that the shooting star tutorial would work for a Christmas tree, and now I see exactly what you mean! Great holiday manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts