Medusa's Threads is my new online store featuring some of my fun concrete experiments, beautiful brand name dresses and other clothing, and of course, NAIL POLISH! I only have a few polishes right now, but I'll soon be adding more Nubars, Tic Tacs and some crackles from a couple of unknown brands.
Here's how it will work.
I'll be adding new clothing every Tuesday at 50% off retail. Last week's clothing will get moved down to 60% off. Each week the prices will drop until they get to Super, Ridiculously Good Deal prices. (Final Sale items) I've gone ahead and put a few items in the 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% and final sale sections of the store just to give you an idea of how low these prices will get.
Here are a few of my favorites.
Jones New York. Brilliant geometric print with a pleated V-neck bodice & a swingy skirt. New with tags. Originally $149. Now only $14.90!
I love Michael Stars! Available in coral or teal. Originally $36. Now only $7.20!
New York & Co. Great sheer shirt with silver metallic thread woven into the fabric that's perfect for layering. Available in pink or blue. Originally $24. Now only $2.17! Final Sale, no returns!
This giveaway will be for a $55 store credit to Medusa's Threads! Open worldwide & I'll pay shipping! Yay!
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING.
- This giveaway is open to everyone worldwide! Yay!
- This giveaway starts today, March 18th, and will end Friday, April 8th, 2011 at 11:59PM Central Time.
- We'll select the winner with random.org's random number generator and notify the winner by email on Saturday, April 9th.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner doesn't reply within 24 hours, that winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected via random.org.
Everyone has the opportunity to earn up to two entries per person.
- Mandatory Entry. Just leave your name and email in the form below.
- You can earn an optional second entry by heading to Medusa's Threads and leaving a link to your favorite item.
- You only need to fill out the form once. This works MUCH better than comments, so I've turned them off for this post to avoid confusion.
Thanks for reading!