Revlon Gum Drop & A French Manicure


This is 3 coats of Revlon Gum Drop. I love this one! It's a drop dead gorgeous lilac jelly. It has a sweet, but not overpowering scent while applying. Later, my nails smelled faintly of cotton candy.

The next day I added Sinful Colors Mint Apple on my tips. Unexpectedly, this ended being a new favorite manicure. So nice when things are pleasantly surprising.


Don't forget to check out my store. Great deals on name brand clothing and more!


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. The two colour look very good together, and the lilac suits you well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and springy.
    I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my fav purples. I was looking for the perfect lilac creme for ages until I found this one. It's not too light, not too red, and the candy smell just puts it over the top.

    These colours look great. Fun but not too crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green tips are surprisingly refreshing! What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts