Geometric Nail Art


Super easy and fun nails I did a couple of weeks ago. I used Color Club Wild Orchid for the base color. I added a quick dry topcoat and then waited about 15 minutes. Next I used the corner of one of my smARTNails stickers to block off the v shape. You could easily use tape instead of course. I applied one coat of Nina Ultra Pro Salsa and quickly removed the sticker. Last step was adding some dots with my dotting tools using Pure Ice Wild Thing.


I'm usually much more drawn to geometric as opposed to floral patterns. Since this was so easy, I'll be doing variations very soon!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. This looks really good!!! Very creative. I loved the curved line of dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh cute nail art..do the dots get bigger as it goes around..? i can't tell from the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this geometric pattern, very cool and modern :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts