Nina Ultra Pro Salsa & A Layered Look


Nina Ultra Pro Salsa doesn't get nearly enough attention! It's a gorgeous green creme that glides on in two easily applied coats. I had no issues with the formula and it's readily available for those in the U.S. at Sally Beauty Supply at about $4.


I layered one coat of Zoya Bailey over my manicure the next day and I love the results. It reminds me a bit of Zoya Edyta with a pinkish glow as opposed to Edyta's golden one.


Thanks for reading!
April

Current Giveaways

Comments

  1. Neat! I have this one too but haven't done any layering with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. I am liking the green by itself. I haven't had much luck with the Nina polishes in the past, might be worth checking this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zoya baily really light up your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salsa is a pretty green!!
    I have it in my untrieds, but I just need to stop being lazy and put it on.


    The layering looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this layered manicure is really nice, jaw dropingly nice! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salsa is one of my faves from Nina. Have you tried Leaf Me Alone? That's another great green from the brand. The layering is really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts