Zoya Tru & American Apparel Meteor Shower


I love American Apparel polishes & I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. Meteor Shower is irregular shards of gold foil or mylar in a clear base. I didn't have much trouble with application but you do have to push down the larger pieces to get them to lay flat.
I'm wearing two coats of American Apparel Meteor Shower over 2 coats of Zoya Tru in these photos. I followed up with 2 coats of topcoat just to make sure all of the edges were well stuck down. I love the effect and will be wearing Meteor Shower again soon!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Great mani! I love the combo and Meteor Shower looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. polishedanddusted.blogspot.comMay 6, 2012 at 6:04 AM

    I love this! I was contemplating about getting it now you've convinced me :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts