March 4, 2014

Zoya Cole



Zoya Cole is from their Awaken collection for Spring 2014.
Zoya Cole was originally released as Stella for Peter Som's NYFW SS14 . Cole is shown here at 3 difficult to apply coats. I tried this application method recommended by Zoya for pastel cremes & whites. I used a thin coat, a medium coat, & one final thin coat, but still had troubles. The formula is sticky and doesn't self level. The peach color doesn't suit me either. I'll be passing this one along to a friend. So far I'm 0-for-2 with the Awaken collection. Still looking forward to trying the ones that look like they'll have a similar finish to Edyta though.
 

Thanks for reading!
April

This polish was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

as Stella for Peter Som's SS14 Collection)
as Stella for Peter Som's SS14 Collection)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...another pretty nail color. I love the color and I think I will give it a try for a change.

    ReplyDelete