Zoya FeiFei & Sally Hansen Distressed Denim Crackle

Zoya FeiFei sure is beautiful! I decided to try out another Sally Hansen Crackle polish & found another winning combination. This is Sally Hansen Distressed Denim Crackle, a royal blue jelly crackle that looks great over sparkly polishes.
 
 

I will always love crackle polishes. They are so great when you don't have time to start fresh but you have a chipped manicure. I can just add a layer of topcoat followed by some quick strokes of a pretty crackle & my hands are saved.

If you'd like a bottle of Sally Hansen Distressed Denim for yourself, I've just opened a little storefront with various brand new polishes I've picked up over the years. Sometimes I see a closeout deal & I just can't help myself!

Thanks for reading!
April 

Comments

  1. I am not a big fan of crackle polishes, but the effect you created with these two colors is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts