Zoya Dot

Zoya Dot is from their Awaken collection for Spring 2014.

Zoya Dot is still streaky after three coats as shown here. I used the thin coat, medium coat, thin coat method recommended by many for pale creme polishes but still had a few streaks. I should have tried one more thin coat but the color & finish aren't unique enough to be worth the time & effort. Dot is a pretty pink but I have others with much better formulas, like Sation Off The Record Pink. So far, Dillon is the only polish I've tried from this collection that I will be keeping. Hudson & Rebel do look promising though.
 
 

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. Love it! I super like the color for I am fond of pink polishes nowadays. I usually prefer this kind of nail color for my everyday wear especially when Summer starts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts