Pretty Pink Nails With Zoya

Every now and then I must use a polish that I can apply in one coat and doesn't need a topcoat because I need to get out the door soon. I always go to my blog to look at my one coat wonder category and this time I landed on Zoya Bobbi. What a great polish! Truly looks spectacular after one coat that practically applies itself with no clean up needed. No topcoat either since it's a foil and dries very quickly.
The next day I added an accent nail in Zoya Ginni for a pretty mixed texture Valentine's Day look. Lovely!
I love my giant socks from Sock Dreams so much. I'm 6' tall and these go ALL the way up and stay there.
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Awww...this is such a beauty indeed! I so love what you did here. Perfect for Valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts