Disney Hidden Mickey Leopard Nails


This manicure was inspired by the carpet at our hotel when I visited Disney World. We stayed in the Animal Kingdom Lodge and it was spectacular! The parks and hotels are filled with "hidden Mickeys" like the ones in this leopard print carpet.

I didn't have the same polish colors. I chose Maybelline Gold Aluminum for the base and then used my dotting tools and Essie Little Brown Dress for the spots. Here's a shot with an old talking Mickey toy that I've had for as long as I can remember!

We all went on the Wild Africa Trek at the Animal Kingdom. So much fun!

I look like a giant in this next shot!


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. lol how cute!!
    I hope you had fun at Disney World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is so clever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeep!!! Your Disney posts are making me so excited! I'm leaving for Disney World next weekend. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hidden! I thought it was just another animal print mani until I actually read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mani & I'm glad you had fun! You look cute in your adventure vest :) That last picture made me laugh because everyone looks so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw so cute the little hidden mickey head!!! you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hidden Mickey on your nails! How awesome that you did a great job on close matching to AKL's carpet!! The moment I saw the pic of your nails, I recognized it as being similar to the carpet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts