Accidental Eggplant Manicure


I didn't really have a plan for this manicure; I just thought these 2 colors would compliment each other nicely. I used Charlotte Russe Jade & Orly Galaxy Girl, two of my favorite colors. I was hoping that Jade would highlight the gorgeous shimmer in Galaxy Girl. I should have chosen a different way to use them together though. I randomly pulled out a smART Nails sticker stencil and got accidental eggplant nails! Still a pretty color combination.


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. OMG, it really looks like an eggplant, how cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the eggplant nail (we call them aubergines here in the UK)! Super cute! And that Orly polish is beautiful!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm eggplant... now i'm hungry..cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Now I'll have to try a not-at-all accidental eggplant manicure; although I don't think that it will look half as nice as your accidental one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts