Zoya Faye & La Rosa Maroon Red Crackle


I prefer using crackles over shimmery polishes for some reason and I decided to try a crackle over my new love, Zoya Faye. I used La Rosa Maroon Red Crackle which is a really nice crackle polish with blue microshimmer. You can see the shimmer best in the last picture. Overall, I'd say I prefer the gorgeous Faye on her own, but this was fun to try and I still think crackles are a lifesaver when your old polish is starting to chip but you just can't find the time to start from scratch.



Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Hi! I've got La Rosa Crackle too (#16 Satin Smooth). I like the one you've got too!
    Have you tried to put on a coat of Seche Vite (or any top coat)? The Crackle will show its shimmer and, in my opinion, it's even nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same crackle pictured here, and another shimmery pink one as well. Is it wrong that I actually feel I need to have shimmer crackle or I don't want the crackle at all? :) Looks like a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts