Universal Classic Monsters Halloween Nails

We wanted to do something a little different for our entries into Sasse's Halloween Contest. We took our inspiration from Universal Studios Classic Monster movies. These monsters are so famous they even have their own USPS stamp set!

Here are the three we chose. Wolf Man, Frankenstein, & Dracula.

First up we have Ashley's Frankenstein nails. Monster green (acrylic) with stitches and neck bolts.

Next we have my Dracula nails. I used my new favorite Zoya Gaia for a pearly white fang background. Then added dripping blood, fang bites and a little tuxedo just like Bela Lugosi's.

Last and definitely the scariest, we have Will's Wolf Man pedicure. You may remember Will from his previous adventures with nail polish. Believe me this is even scarier! One foot has a simple starry night with a full moon. The other foot he decorated with a self stick MUSTACHE!

I hope you aren't too traumatized!

There is an awesome girl here in Tulsa who makes sweet paintings. Since they went so well with our theme, I thought I would show you a couple. You can purchase these and tons of music themed prints in Point Blank Design's Etsy shop.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. You two are amazing! I love your manicures. Really creative! Now Will's is really good. Hairy nails are something I've never seen and don't want to see again! No, they were just so funny. I couldn't stop laughing at the picture. Thank you, I needed a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so dope! i posted a link to this on my blog to share your brilliance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, love the dracula nails! And what to say about Will's toenails... I'm torn between "Awww! Look at those cute widdle fuzzy toenails!" and "I must go throw up now." I'm sure the Germans have a word for what I'm feeling. Anyway, really fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all 3 are awesome, i am in love with the dracula nails! this is something i will have to try this weekend!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get past the hairy toenails...they are mesmerizing like, I want to comb them or pluck them or use them to scrub the underside of my refrigerator...

    Otherwise great work gals! Thanks for entering my giveaway and following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the hairy nails go great with the hairy feet ....Really Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh god! those were the creepiest nails ever!
    love those bitten ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! I love the Dracula nails and haha, I love when Will gets involved. Superfun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Insane!! (in a great way) I love each one but I can't stop staring at the wolf man pedicure. It's so mesmerizing. Deborah Lippman's "deconstructed" manicures can eat poo compared to your FURRY pedicure.

    Excellent. :)

    (I have those stamps and the 3D decoder that went with them!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hairy is good! Okay, maybe not on pedicures....

    Jake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts