L.A. Colors Intense Collection Part I

This is the scariest color I have ever worn! I know some of you are going to love this one but I was actually embarrassed to go out in public with this on my nails. All of my friends and family agree that this is NOT a color for me. I was pretty sure I wouldn't like it but my nails needed to be painted in a hurry so I could join my sister for dinner and this color needed to be swatched. AAAAGGGHHHHH! It was the first thing everyone noticed. Even one of Will's friends came over and immediately commented on it before even saying hello. I didn't get to take it off before I saw him the next day and this very sweet guy said, "April, you're still wearing it." with a vague look of horror.
This came in a set I picked up from Gordman's for $4. Four different colors with no names. I'll show you the rest soon. I'm not sure what to call this color, maybe SUPER BRIGHT neon coral with some shimmer.




Have any of you ladies ever tried a color that was just so not you it was scary?
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. That is a great color, your hands look awesome in bright colors! Sometimes it is good to step out of your comfort zone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think it looks very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with the others. Try a new color and you just may like it. I never met a color that I felt uncomfortable with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that color!!! Looks great on u!
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color itself but I'm sorry, I have to agree with you. I don't think that color is for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts