June 19, 2011

Accidental Eggplant Manicure

I didn't really have a plan for this manicure; I just thought these 2 colors would compliment each other nicely. I used Charlotte Russe Jade & Orly Galaxy Girl, two of my favorite colors. I was hoping that Jade would highlight the gorgeous shimmer in Galaxy Girl. I should have chosen a different way to use them together though. I randomly pulled out a smART Nails sticker stencil and got accidental eggplant nails! Still a pretty color combination.

Thanks for reading!


  1. OMG, it really looks like an eggplant, how cute! :)

  2. I LOVE the eggplant nail (we call them aubergines here in the UK)! Super cute! And that Orly polish is beautiful!

  3. mm eggplant... now i'm hungry..cute mani!

  4. I love it! Now I'll have to try a not-at-all accidental eggplant manicure; although I don't think that it will look half as nice as your accidental one.