Christmas Deer


I was trying to think of something a little different for the holiday season. I like the idea of this one but I still suck at painting. I can draw a much nicer version of this deer with a pen or pencil in under 10 seconds, but when it comes to paint, everything changes. Maybe I need to try acrylics? Any tips for free-handing will be much appreciated!

I used Essie Chinchilly for the deer and the base color. American Apparel Butter, Essie Little Brown Dress, NYC 233, & Pure Ice Wild Thing for the rest.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Thats good, your blog is cool, i like it. Thanks for the efforts my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey and lime green concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this manicure is adorable!!!

    Felice 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts