Sponged Layering With Zoya Edyta & Zoya Nyx

I love the Zoya Pixie Dust so much; I can't wait for the summer collection to come out so I can have more colors! In the meantime I've been experimenting with ways to layer & keep the matte texture.

For this manicure I started with my Zoya Nyx nails from yesterday. I added a thin layer of Zoya Edyta & then used a makeup sponge to take off most of that layer leaving behind the gorgeous golden flecks & a hint of the dark green base color. I love it!!! My nails looked like some sort of mineral or maybe antique hammered gold. Gorgeous & super, super easy. I think this technique would work with some of Zoya's other shimmer polishes like Fei Fei.or Faye.
 
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. <3 omg! this is an amaizng idea!
    the final effect made me stunned. I must try it out on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is insanely awesome. seriously. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you ladies like it. Let me know if you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!!! That is so pretty and a great way to make a mani new!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts